Welcome to the IEEE German Education Conference 2022
Networking Education in Germany
Berlin, Germany from 11 Aug 2022 to 12 Aug 2022
Submissions are invited, but not limited to, on the following topics:
- Online courses: Remote teaching of hands-on activities, best practices on the assessment and evaluation in online courses, Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), novel teaching modalities: podcasts, interactive videos, etc.
- Non-traditional teaching in STEM education: Digital Game Based-Learning, Project-based learning, Methodologies to teach soft-skills in STEM careers.
- STEM Education Initiatives.
- Role of education regarding new paradigms and technologies: Industry 4.0, IoT, IoE, 5G, or 6G
- Conference submissions:
- Notification of Acceptance:
- Camera Ready Submissions:
- Conference Sessions:
Template for submissionsTemplates for submissions are given in Word, Latex, and through Overleaf according to the IEEE Conference template guidelines.
- Full papers: 6 pages,
- Work-in-progress or Short Papers: 4-5.
- Accepted and presented full papers, short papers, and work-in-progress papers are intended to be published in IEEE Xplore, therefore they have to be written in English.
You need to register yourself before you can use the functions of this website.
For that, please move to the LOGIN and click on 'Create new account'.
Fill out every mandatory field in the registration form and, if you like, also the optional fields. You don't need to register yourself again if you are already registered. In that case, you can simply log in using your e-mail address and your password.
The registration itself does not mean obligatory participation but is merely for the creation of the user account.
After logging in, you can use the following functions:
- Pre-register for the GeCon 2022.
- Submit your contributions for the GeCon 2022.
- View information about your submissions, like the review status or its decision.
- Inspect invoices, payment confirmations, etc.
All provided user data will only be used for the congress organisation and will not be sent to third persons.
If you have any questions left, please feel free and contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
The organisation team
In case of technical questions you can directly contact our technical support.